Welcon A/S is looking for a Technical Writer to join our Operational Excellence Department. You will be in charge of documenting the technical processes of the production of our wind turbine towers through text, video, and/or pictures. Accession as soon as possible.
From the office in Give you will become an important part of an engaged project department. You will be responsible for the technical documentation of our production of wind turbine towers, which will consist of writing, video, and/or pictures of procedures and the belonging editing. Your position consists of daily engaging, collecting, and observing information in the production, whereas the collected information is controlled and documented.
As our new technical writer, you will be in close contact with a big part of the organization on a daily basis. Thus, it will be an advance if you are curious, open-minded, and ready to take on a lot of responsibility.
You will become part of a department that is an integrated part of the office at Welcon. So, if you are passionate about joining the leading manufacturer of offshore wind turbine towers, then you might be our new colleague.
It is a requirement that you:
- have at least 2 years of experience with production process documentation, for example, technical writing or work instructions.
It is an advantage if you:
- have a well-developed sense of detail and are problem-solving oriented.
- have experience with video recording and photographing as well as the belonging editing.
- have experience and a desire to be close to the production and thrive in an informal environment.
- want to take on a lot of initiative and responsibility in a busy environment.
- speak and write both English and Danish at a high level.
- are able to work both independently and contribute actively to the team.
- have a positive mindset and can maintain optimistic throughout stressful situations.
What we offer you:
- a position with a comprehensive collaboration with the production teams at Welcon.
- an informal organization with responsible freedom.
- an international workplace with many nationalities.
- a company in great development.
- to be a part of an exciting project developing a new wind turbine tower fabrication in Taiwan.
- the opportunity to co-develop your work.
- the best colleagues, a lovely canteen, health insurance, pension scheme etc.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Operational Excellence Manager, Jonas Petersen, at +45 3043 5166.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and relevant documents. To apply for this position please click the link 'Apply online' below.
We will process applications on an ongoing basis. You can find additional information about Welcon on www.welcon.dk
Welcon A/S is part of CJ Holding, which in 1993 was founded by the brothers Jens and Carsten Pedersen. The company's purpose is to own companies in the energy sector and related areas with Welcon A/S as the largest of the companies. The group operates internationally, generates more than DKK 1 billion per year, and employs more than 600 people. The group is bankable and has undergone significant development and growth in recent years.
Welcon A/S primarily produces towers and foundations for wind turbines, as well as other steel structures at the factory's 70,000 m2 production facilities in Give. We are known for our high quality products and high level of service to our customers.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN STEEL IT.