Welcon A/S is looking for a Technical Writer to join our new Operational Excellence Department, as a support for our Wind Turbine Tower Fabrication targeting Taiwanese and Asian markets. You will be in charge of documenting the technical processes of the production of our wind turbine towers through text, video and/or pictures. Accession as soon as possible.
From the office in Give you will become an important part of an engaged project department. You will be responsible for the technical documentation of our production of wind turbine towers, which will consist of writing, video and/or pictures of procedures and the belonging editing. Your position consists of daily en-gaging, collecting, and observing information in the production, whereas the collected information is con-trolled and documented. As our new technical writer you will be in close contact with a big part of the or-ganization on a daily basis. Thus, it will be an advance if you are curious, openminded and ready to take on a lot of responsibility.
You will become part of a department who are an integrated part of the office at Welcon. So if you are passionate about joining the leading manufacture of offshore wind turbine towers, then you might be our new colleague.
It is a requirement that you:
• have at least 2 years of experience with production process documentation, for example, technical writing or work instructions.
It is an advance, if you:
• have a well-developed sense of detail and are problem solving oriented.
• have experience with video recording and photographing as well as the belonging editing.
• have experience and a desire to be close to the production and thrive in an informal environment.
• want to take on a lot of initiative and responsibility in a busy environment.
• talk and write both English and Danish at a high level.
• are able to work both independently and contribute active to the team.
• have a positive mindset and maintains optimistic throughout stressful situations.
What we offer you:
• a position with a comprehensive collaboration with the production teams at Welcon.
• an informal organization with responsible freedom.
• an international workplace with many nationalities.
• a company in great development.
• to be a part of an exciting project developing a new wind turbine tower fabrication in Taiwan.
• the opportunity to co-develop your work.
• the best colleagues, a lovely canteen, health insurance, pension scheme etc.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Operational Excellence Manager, Jonas Petersen on +45 30435166 . You can find additional information about Welcon on http://www.welcon.dk We look forward to receiving your application, CV and relevant documents on email@example.com. Job interviews will be held continuously.