Stiesdal Offshore Technologies A/S is searching for Mechanical Engineers
Join us and be part of the detailed development of Henrik Stiesdal’s industrialized, low cost floating and bottom-fixed wind turbine foundations.
Stiesdal Offshore Technologies A/S is hiring talented and skilled engineers. We are located at Welcon’s facility in Give, Denmark.
Stiesdal Offshore Technologies A/S has developed new concepts for both floating and bottom-fixed foundations, both suited for manufacturing in genuinely industrialized processes.
The TetraSpar floating offshore concept provides a low-cost floating offshore wind turbine platform suitable for installation under any conditions, leading to a cost of electricity similar to that of bottom-fixed offshore wind power.
The TetraBase bottom-fixed foundation concept provides a low-cost offshore wind turbine foundation that can be installed without the use of any installation vessel.
Both concepts are assembled from factory-made components, manufactured with semi-automated processes, leading to unprecedented low cost levels.
Your key tasks will be
- Finite element analysis (FEA) on all structural elements using ANSYS
- Strength verification acc. to DNVGL standards
- CAD design (3D/2D) on primary structure and secondaries
- Manage risk assessment
- Manage interfaces towards other stakeholders
- Supplier identification/selection
- Technical specification and documentation
- Prototype testing
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar technical background
- have at least five years of professional experience from the offshore wind business or other relevant business
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Please do not hesitate to contact Hauge Lund Kristensen, Technical Manager, by telephone on +45 30 18 61 10 if you would like to know more about the positions.
More information can be found on www.stiesdal.com and www.welcon.dk
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.