Be part of the solution as Project Manager
Welcon A/S is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our newly created Technology Transfer Department at our location in Give. You will be in charge of managing projects with a high level of technical complexity in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
We wish you to start as soon as possible.
We work in the development and manufacturing of sustainable energy sources and we wish to contribute to the goal of reducing the global carbon footprint. The coming years will bring additional innovative and sustainable solutions to the steel manufacturing industry including Offshore Wind Floating Foundations, Energy Storage pressure vessels, and even bigger wind turbines with bigger towers. Welcon has entered a partnership with Stiesdal A/S and holds the worldwide production rights of Stiesdal Technologies, including Offshore Wind Floating Foundations as well as Pressure Vessels for Energy Storage.
Welcon is furthermore expanding the production facilities globally and today Welcon is building new facilities in both Taiwan and in the United States and will together with the Canadian partner Marmen be the first tower manufacturer to produce offshore towers and floating foundations in the United States.
From the office in Give you will become an important part of an engaged Technology Transfer Department. In the position, you will be responsible for executing projects from start to end including planning, budgeting, execution and follow up. You will be the focal point towards customers, suppliers as well as towards internal stakeholders. We are looking for an experienced and talented Project Manager, who are able to manage several projects simultaneously and thrive with a big responsibility. The future is exciting, and we are looking for a dedicated Project Manager to follow us on this journey.
It is an advantage, if you:
- have a background as B.Sc, M.Sc.Eng or similar
- have experience from the wind business
- have 7-9 years of experience within Project Management
- have experience with, and a desire to, being close to the production of major steel components
- want to take responsibility in a growing environment
- speak and write English fluently
- are able to work both independently and contribute active to the team
- have a positive mindset and maintain optimistic throughout stressful situations
What we offer you:
- an international workplace with many nationalities
- an informal organization with high level of freedom
- a company in great development
- be part of the exciting Welcon and Stiesdal Technology projects
You should expect 20-30 travelling days per year.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Project Manager, Rune Ørnfeld Holm on +45 23731306. You can find additional information about Welcon on www.welcon.dk and information about Stiesdal projects on www.stiesdal.com
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and relevant documents on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job interviews will be held continuously.
Welcon A/S - Vejlevej 270 - 7323 Give