Project Assistant for development projects
WELCON A/S is looking for a dedicated Project Assistant to support our Technology Transfer / Project department.
LESS TALK. MORE ACTION.
While the world is talking, we are busy engineering and building the future.
Changing the way, we think and use the resources we were given is a pretty big thing. The journey and transition towards a world powered by renewable energy sources is necessary and inevitable. WELCON develop and manufacture sustainable energy solutions and contribute to innovative and sustainable solutions to the steel manufacturing industry as well as the continued evolution of wind turbines. WELCON has entered into partnership with Stiesdal® to manufacture components for their different technologies e.g., Offshore Floating Foundations and Pressure Vessels for Energy Storage.
WELCON is expanding the production facilities for Offshore towers in Give and building new facilities in both Taiwan and in the United States. Together with the Canadian partner Marmen WELCON will be the first tower manufacturer to produce offshore towers in the United States.
From the office in Give, you will become an important part of an engaged Technology Transfer / Project Department. With you on the team we will be 8 people and you will report to Head of Projects Rune Ørnfeld Holm.
Start your career in WELCON
As Project Assistant, you will be part of project teams for several different projects: Expansion of the production facilities in Give Denmark; Knowledge Transfer project in Taiwan; Establishment of a new tower factory in New York USA and the production of the next Stiesdal Floating Foundation.
We are looking for a dedicated Project Assistant, who can juggle several projects simultaneously. You have likely graduated recently with a bachelor or master’s degree. Most importantly you wish to be part of a dynamic and innovative team working with transformative innovative and sustainable solution. You bring energy, curiosity and willingness to learn and develop professionally and personally. You are a team player, open to cross functional dialogues and contribute to a positive work environment.
We are looking for the following candidate:
- Relevant education within Business and communication or similar with 0-2 years of experience
- Good communication skills and able to ensure smooth collaboration and understanding with internal and external stakeholders like WELCON production, Management, Suppliers and Customers
- Like Project Management and interested in becoming Project Manager in the future.
- Structured and capable of planning own tasks
- Able to be responsible for creating progress reports for Customers
- Wants to do ad hoc support to the different project teams
- Have a huge drive and positive attitude
What we offer you:
- the possibility to form and develop your professional career
- an international workplace with many nationalities
- an informal organization with high level of influence and flexibility
- a company developing rapidly
- to be part of the exciting WELCON and Stiesdal Technology projects
You should expect 10-20 travelling days per year.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Head of Projects, Rune Ørnfeld Holm on +45 2373 1306.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV, and relevant documents. For applying for this position please use the link below.
We wish you to start as soon as possible so we process applications continuously.
WELCON A/S primarily produces towers and foundations for wind turbines, as well as other steel structures at the factory's production facilities in Give. We are known for our high-quality products and high level of service to our customers.
WELCON A/S is part of CJ Holding, which in 1993 is family owned and was founded by the brothers Jens and Carsten Pedersen. The group operates internationally and employs more than 600 people.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN STEEL IT.