Door Frame Welders for production of towers for wind turbines
We are looking for welders specifically for welding door frames in our finish department. WELCON is market leader in producing towers for wind turbines. Only the best is good enough for our customers. We look for highly skilled welders who can help maintain the appreciated WELCON standard.
Welding is the backbone of the production, and you will be crucial to the success of WELCON and the transformation of the energy sector in Europe. The job requires welding expertise and eagerness to take responsibility and perform your tasks with accuracy and precision.
You have an optimistic and positive mindset, take pride in doing a good job and know how to check it. As an employee at WELCON A/S, you will have a stable workplace where health and safety are of high priority. You will become part of a team of good colleagues and a supportive management.
What we expect of you:
- You have welding certification EN ISO 9606-1-138-P-BW-PC/ EN ISO 9606-1-136 BW-PF
- You have proven experience working with cutting torch
- You understand technical drawings and have documented experience
- You can use IT as per instructions
- You take pride in being accurate with your work and have a stable hand.
- You are reliable, loyal and punctual
- You speak preferably a fair English or Danish. Alternatively Polish or German
- Supplementary welding or truck certifications are an advantage
What we offer you:
- A good introduction to the tasks
- The possibility to work with different welding techniques as per your skills and interest
- A good work environment with focus on safety at work
- Attractive work conditions and salary scheme
- A workplace appreciating you as employee.
- A very good canteen
- You can choose between a schedule which can enable you to travel back and forward from your home country or move to Denmark.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN STEEL IT.
WELCON A/S primarily produces towers and foundations for wind turbines, as well as other steel structures at the factory's production facilities in Give. We are known for our high-quality products and high level of service to our customers.
WELCON A/S is part of CJ Holding, which in 1993 is family owned and was founded by the brothers Jens and Carsten Pedersen. The group operates internationally and employs more than 600 people.