Crane, forklift, and logistics operator
WELCON is market leader in producing towers for wind turbines. We produce towers up to 10m in diameter which is the largest on the market.
WELCON is looking for a crane, forklift and logistics operator to keep the production moving at all times. The operator should make sure that the right casing is at the right place at the right time as well as the materials needed for the next process in the production. We are busy making the world a greener place and we need you to keep a calm overview while moving tons of steel.
As an employee at Welcon A/S, you will have a stable workplace where health and safety are of high priority. You will become part of team of good colleagues and a supportive management.
What we expect of you:
- You have a crane certificate up to 8 ton. This means you have the basic crane certificate supplemented with joint lift with cranes
- You have certificate for forklift
- Preferably you have experience from a similar position
- Valid welding certification 135 and/or 138 is an advantage
- You can use IT as per instructions
- You are reliable, loyal and stable
- You have an optimistic and positive mindset and keep calm even when things are busy
- You take pride in being precise with your work and have a stable hand
- You speak good English and is willing to learn Danish (to enable you to talk with the suppliers bringing the steal)
What we offer you:
- A good introduction to the tasks
- A workday moving goods and large metal sheets in the warehouse and around the production facilities.
- For the right person the chance to progress into foreman/team leader
- A good work environment with focus on safety at work.
- Attractive work conditions and salary scheme
- A workplace appreciating you as employee
- An international work environment with more than 16 nationalities
- A very good canteen
- A choice between work schemes which can allow you to travel back and forward to your home country or settle down in Denmark
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN STEEL IT.
WELCON A/S primarily produces towers and foundations for wind turbines, as well as other steel structures at the factory's production facilities in Give. We are known for our high-quality products and high level of service to our customers.
WELCON A/S is part of CJ Holding, which was founded by the brothers Jens and Carsten Pedersen in 1993 and is still family owned. The group operates internationally and employs more than 600 people.